The Strand in Turks and Caicos Begins Construction
The Strand, Turks and Caicos, an exclusive residential resort community located on 2,230 feet of pristine shore frontage on Cooper Jack Bay, today announced the start of construction. Following the announcement of the new development in late 2020 and a very successful sales launch in 2021, the developers have received all permits and approvals and are underway building out single-family homes and several community amenities, including the marina and Beach Club. The project is expected to be complete by 2025.
With over $45 million in reservations and contracts to date, The Strand has seen incredible demand and is poised to sell half of its inventory by the end of spring 2022, positioning the property to become the premier private community in the Caribbean. Interest has been especially strong from young families who are looking for a second home in a safe and accessible destination with full-service amenities and five-star service. With rich airlift and a low tax environment, Turks and Caicos is an ideal choice for those seeking a second home island paradise.
With such strong demand coming from owners with young families, The Strand has also pivoted its residential design concepts to introduce three-bedroom managed villas, appealing to the needs of today’s buyers striving for flexibility and relaxed, resort-style living for their families. Priced at $3 million and situated directly on the water, these three-bedroom residences also increase rental opportunities for owners, solidifying The Strand as one of the best villa rental accommodations on the Island.
Strand Residence Options:
Each of the residences is perched oceanside with direct access to the water below and ocean-facing bedrooms with uninterrupted views. The design-forward residences—in collaboration with RAD Architecture, Inc. and Modus Operandi interior design—are carefully hand-crafted to celebrate the island’s laidback lifestyle. Current residential offerings include:
- New three-bedroom Villas have been introduced priced at $3 million. Each villa is capable of renting as three separate lock-off suites – each complete with three oceanfront bedroom suites directly overlooking the ocean with magnificent views. These dramatic villas offer the best in carefree island living while maximizing rental income. Each villa has a private plunge pool, outdoor shower and two-person soaking tub.
- Turn-key two-bedroom Villas are designed with lock-off units on separate levels, offering one and two-bedroom layouts. Each exotic villa has its own plunge pool and outdoor shower and soaking tub. An optional rooftop terrace includes an open-air kitchen, bar, and dining space. The Villas have more than 3,000 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space and are priced at $2.45 million.
- Elegant four- and five-bedroom Luxury Residences feature a dramatic two-story great room overlooking the pool and the Caicos Banks. The main house has four oceanfront en-suite bedrooms, a handcrafted infinity pool, and a lush courtyard with outdoor kitchen. Certain lots include a courtyard plunge pool and spa, one-bedroom guest house, and family/flex room. Each residence has a built-in overlook at the iron shore edge and a grotto beach. Luxury Residences start at approximately 8,300 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space and are priced from $6.8 million.
- Six-bedroom, seven-bathroom Grand Residences are the largest and most luxurious residences with 14,000 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space. The main house boasts five oceanfront en-suite bedrooms, including a spectacular second-floor master suite. An expansive great room opens to a formal outdoor terrace and handcrafted infinity pool with endless ocean views. The courtyard features a plunge pool and spa, outdoor kitchen, family/flex room, and one-bedroom guest house. Residences offer a built-in overlook at the shore’s edge and a grotto beach. Owners will be able to fully customize the home and landscaping. There are three Grand Residences priced from $10 million.
- Six oceanfront lots are set aside for custom homes. Starting at $5 million, each has more than 100 linear feet of Cooper Jack Bay coastline to the front and 100-foot yacht slip in the rear, making these lots—ranging from 0.7 to 1.28 acres—among the most unique offerings in the Caribbean.
For those interested in purchasing at The Strand, please reach out to Thorn Capron, vice president of sales at +1 720 691 7196 and visit www.thestrandtci.com or follow @thestrandtci.