Sandals Resorts Reveals 2021 Engagement and Proposal Trends
In 2021, couples are looking to Sandals Resorts, and their all-inclusive amenities, for a Caribbean wedding that goes off without a hitch.
Sandals Resorts offers guests a myriad of resources, tools and offerings to help with everything that eventually leads to two people saying, “I Do.” Sandals’ Engagement Concierge looks forward to helping guests bring their dream proposals to life. With Sandals multitude of picture-perfect engagement settings on some of the most gorgeous beaches in the Caribbean, couples thrill to one-of-a-kind wedding landscapes.
Sandals Marsha-Ann Donaldson Brown, their Director of Romance, is on hand to discuss the island wedding of your dreams. If you’re ready to discuss or book a 2021 destination wedding – here are just some of the romantic options Sandals can cover:
- 2021 Wedding Trends – As we see more intimate weddings, elopements and engagements continue to trend into 2021, Sandals is well positioned to continue to deliver on the best in all things love and romance. The resort company just recently even turned an entire wedding around in one short week, proving how equipped the team is to bring your dream wedding to life regardless of lead time, because Sandals understands how quickly plans can change these days. From the best in outdoor venues like over-the-water chapels and social distancing engagements like underwater proposals, if a couple can dream it, Sandals can make it.
- Why You Should Book Your Romance Reset– Studies prove that travel has long-term benefits for couples. After a year in quarantine, there has never been a better time to plan a future getaway. If you’re hoping to bring the kids along, Beaches Resorts also offers the best of both worlds – fun for the kids and a perfect escape for parents, too.
- Seclusion Reigns Supreme Amid COVID – A Sandals vacation was defined by social distancing before it was a permanent fixture of our vocabulary. The resorts offer some of the most private and exclusive rooms/experiences available like the swim-up Rondovals, making the properties even more attractive to guests.
- Ways Sandals Makes Proposals Breeze –Sandals Resorts were made for seamless and picture-perfect proposals, all thanks to a passionate team dedicated to making proposal dreams a reality all set against some of the most beautiful backdrops the Caribbean has to offer. This includes:
- Engagement Concierge:After choosing the perfect resort/accommodations, guests can contact Sandals’ Engagement Concierge to arrange a personal consultation to review an array of romantic or adventurous ideas to create a memorable proposal story.
- Breathtaking Views:Sandals offers couples the most beautiful settings to pop the question – whether that’s a romantic garden gazebo, right on the warm, white sand beaches overlooking the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea, a private catamaran tour or even outside of the resort while on a romantic scenic hike.
- On-Site Photographers:You’ll have the perfect team tucked away to capture the exciting “yes” moment!
- Post-Engagement Celebration:You can guarantee the resort team will be ready to celebrate your engagement in true Sandals fashion, whether you want to arrange a private candlelight dinner for two on the beach under the Caribbean starry night or even from the comfort of your own room, or maybe embark on a romantic sunset cruise for two to toast to a lifetime of happiness, Sandals can make it happen.
Additional Sandals Wedding Offerings
- Ultimate Digital Wedding Planning Tool–– Sandals offers a convenient digital planning tool allowing guests to plan their wedding fully remotely, choosing everything from the look/feel of the ceremony, catering options, venues and more.
- Virtual Wedding Design Experience— Sandals offers a live-streamed wedding planning interaction geared to help future brides and grooms plan the wedding of their dreams with their designated wedding planner – all from the comfort of their homes.
- Test-Drive Your Wedding Offering— Guests can even preview or “test drive” their wedding and honeymoon for up to three nights, including getting a sneak peek of their dream Sandals Resort, chatting one-on-one with wedding experts, touring venues, sampling cake options and more.