Ring in 2021 at Sand Valley’s New Year’s Eve Soirée
Sand Valley is hosting an intimate New Year’s Eve event for its guests to celebrate the holiday at the luxurious yet tranquil retreat among the tumbling prehistoric sand dunes of central Wisconsin. With a variety of outdoor activities, cozy lodging options that are thoughtfully spaced out and secluded for added safety, stunning views, and a culinary experience to match, Sand Valley is the perfect stress-free getaway for welcoming 2021.
Available to book now, Sand Valley’s New Year’s Eve Soirée is available for resort guests for $145/pp, with an optional Wine Pairing available for $45/pp, and includes:
- Welcome Reception
- Guests will be welcomed upon arrival with glass of bubbly. Enjoy display of featured Canapés along with White & Red wines poured at the bar. (Cocktails available á la carte separately.) Guests can mingle, enjoy the festive decorations & music, along with one another’s company.
- Seven-Course Prix Fixe Dinner – (Two Seatings to Ensure Guests are Safely Accommodated)
- Featuring seven-course seasonal menu carefully crafted by Culinary Director Jon Keeley and Sand Valley’s lauded Culinary team to celebrate the closing of 2020 and welcome in a New Year!
- An optional wine-paired menu is available for $45/pp complete with a presentation of each course and pairing.
- After-Dinner Party
- Bar Service available a la carte all night.
- Enjoy complimentary S’mores Kits cozied up by the Fire Pit.
- Champagne Toast at 11 p.m. (along with Times Square Ball-Drop EST).
- Booking Link: https://sandvalley.com/reservations
Sand Valley’s newly expanded fall and winter offerings provide the ideal back-to-nature getaway that families, friends, and couples are looking for this New Year’s Eve and beyond. The health and safety of guests and staff is of utmost importance and has been considered in every element of the fall and winter operations. From lodging options to greatly enhanced housekeeping procedures to frictionless delivery options, Sand Valley takes the health and wellbeing of visitors incredibly seriously.
Come celebrate New Year’s Eve at Sand Valley.