Perfect Putter Present for the Golf Obsessed
What if you could be one with your ball on the green?
Patton Design is excited to announce the launch of the Patton Eagle—a revolutionary putter that improves your game using haptic feedback.
“Innovations within golf have not been particularly remarkable the past few decades,” says CEO Doug Patton. “Everyone who picks up this putter can feel the difference with the greater sensitivity—like you can automatically find the center even when you’re off.”
Patton Eagle Highlights:
- Revolutionary design blending form and function seamlessly
- Haptic feedback engineering that lets you the subtle energy of the ball as it’s transferred to you
- Precision milled putter face grooves that ensure a perfect roll distance
- A unique combination of 802 stainless steel and 6201 aluminum
- Availability in 33″, 34,” and 35” club lengths
- Three color variations: gold/black, blue/silver, and silver/gray
The Patton Eagle will retail for $399.99; pre-order now and receive 20% off at www.pattoneagle.com.
The Patton Eagle is an outgrowth of Patton Design—a consultant industrial design firm focused on using product development and innovation to best serve humanity. As an avid golfer for decades, CEO Doug Patton has spent years developing a putter that contributes both elegance and function to the sport. Along with the Patton Eagle, he has created over 300 products in over 20 market categories ranging from biomedical equipment to fragrance. He is also the author of two books on harnessing the power and inspiration of creative problem-solving.