Hotel Barriere Le Carl Gustaf Launches $13,000 Valentine’s Day Package
As 2023 is right around the corner, now is the time to plan where to spend Valentine’s Day!
The Caribbean island of St. Barth is a great option for those seeking an a romantic escape featuring the turquoise sea, amazing restaurants, and the diverse cultures of France and Holland.
Look no further than Hotel Barriere Le Carl Gustaf, one of the world’s most luxurious properties.
Tailored to lovebirds looking for a warm weather retreat in St. Barth, the swoon-worthy holiday package includes:
- A stay in the Junior Suite Terrace Sea View with sweeping balcony views of Saint Barth and a private plunge pool
- 45-minute couples massage at Spa Diane Barriere
- Three-course dinner at Fouquet’s by three-star Michelin Chef Pierre Gagnaire
- Guided hike to Petit Cul de Sac and other natural pools
- Two-hour sunset catamaran tour around the island’s beaches
- 30-minute Helicopter ‘Air Baptism’ over the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary breakfast
- Romantic in-suite welcome amenity
- Access to private Shellona Beach club
- Private airport transfers from St Barth Airport to hotel
There is a three night minimum and the package starts at $13,000.