Escape to the Sea Pines Resort
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (Feb. 13, 2020) – The Sea Pines Resort on Hilton Head Island has created the perfect “escape” package for families seeking coastal fun, while also showcasing one of the world’s top golf destinations. The resort’s “Escape Vacation Package” offers an attractive array of amenities and activities for children of all ages.
The Escape Vacation Package includes:
- A free round of golf at the Pete Dye-designed Heron Point for children 12 and younger with each paid adult round;
- A free 90-minute dolphin cruise for children 12 and younger with a paid adult;
- One complimentary family portrait session on the beach by Memory Lane Portraits;
- Choice of one complimentary Eco-Adventure or activity for two people at The Sea Pines Resort or Coastal Discovery Museum at Historic Honey Horn;
- Complimentary access for two guests to the Harbour Town Lighthouse;
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club; and
- Exclusive and convenient parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club.
- Guests also will have the option to purchase the Summer Golf Passport, which is exclusive to Escape Vacation Package holders and includes up to one tee time per day on Atlantic Dunes or Heron Point. A two-player, one-week passport is available for $349 with the courses available for play May 26 through Sept. 2. Harbour Town Golf Links, home to the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage tournament, can be added to the package for an additional $140 per guest per round of play.
To make travel easier and minimize the possibility of layovers, Hilton Head Island visitors now have seven direct flight options. American, Delta and United airlines are flying directly into Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) from New York (LaGuardia), Washington (Reagan and Dulles), Newark, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Chicago.
To reserve The Sea Pines Resort “Escape Vacation Package,” visit www.seapines.com/vacation-rentals/specials/escape-vacation-package and enter the promotion code ESCAPE during the booking process. The package also can be booked by phone by calling (866) 561-8802.
For more information about The Sea Pines Resort, visit www.seapines.com.
About The Sea Pines Resort
Situated on the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island, the legendary Lowcountry destination features five miles of unspoiled beaches, 20 clay tennis courts, 14 miles of bike and walking trails, horseback riding, Eco-Adventures, water sports, and the 605-acre Sea Pines Forest Preserve filled with wildflowers, wetlands, and more than 130 species of birds. As the first Eco-planned destination in the U.S., The Sea Pines Resort has become the blueprint for numerous beach developments around the country. Guests can choose from an array of accommodations, including 300 villas, 100 rental homes, and the luxurious 60-room Inn & Club at Harbour Town, a Forbes Four-Star boutique hotel and Preferred Hotel Group member. The resort’s best-in-class collection of golf courses, amenities, meeting facilities, and accommodations makes Sea Pines one of the most sought-after leisure and group destinations in America.