Enjoy Your Catch at Bradenton’s Hook and Cook Restaurants
After a full day aboard a charter fishing tour of baiting, reeling and catching, there is nothing quite as satisfying as passing the day’s hooked fish to a professional chef to cook-your-catch while you sit back and relax. In the Bradenton Area, “hook and cook” is a delightful culinary experience you won’t find anywhere else. The Bradenton Area is the only place in the country located among three National Estuaries, making it one of the most exciting areas for fishing and some of the richest waters for redfish, snook, and tarpon.
Anglers and diners alike enjoy outstanding seafood in the Bradenton Area thanks to an abundance of restaurants that celebrate the “catch of the day” prepared-to-one’s-liking including:
- The Anna Maria Oyster Bar on the Pier (at the Historic Bridge Street Pier)
Serves delicious fares in a family friendly waterfront experience. Here, guests’ hooked fish is prepared to harmonize with accompanying menu items.
- The Beach House Restaurant (Bradenton Beach’s #1 destination for beachfront dining with direct access to the beach)
Showcases an infusion of farm-to-fork, Gulf-to-table, and pasture-to-plate selections.
- The Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant & Pub (a unique spot located on the northern tip of Longboat Key, in the heart of Longboat Village)
Features both “hook and cook” and “dock and dine.” Originally built in 1912, this Old Florida-style restaurant invites visitors to dine inside or outside under the canopy of 100-year-old Buttonwood trees.
- Pier 22 (a distinct destination for casual fine dining in downtown Bradenton with stunning views of the Manatee River) Presents freshly caught fish and a commitment to using only the highest quality ingredients. The chef proudly prepares many of the menu selections completely from scratch from the soups and salads to the sauces on their entrées to their specialty desserts.
- Sandbar Restaurant (located on Anna Maria Island’s north end with a unique toes-in-the-sand view of the Gulf of Mexico)
Serves fresh Florida seafood and farm-to-fork and Gulf-to-table menu items paired with refreshing tropical drinks.
- Seafood Shack Marina Bar & Grill (located in Cortez and overlooking the bay)
Cooks “your” catch of the day or theirs! It features a massive 68-slip marina and outdoor patio and welcomes guests for food, drink and celebration by land or sea with little wait time. Ideal after a successful day on the water or beach.
- Star Fish Company (at the Cortez Historic Fishing Village, an authentic fish market)
Serves catch of the day seafood or prepares visitors’ freshly caught fish. Guests only need to select hearty accompaniments from the southern-style menu.
So now’s the time to hook a Bradenton vacation and look forward to their top restaurants cooking your next meal.