- Distributing “BOC Cares” packages, containing staple items and necessities to more than 150 local families.
- Working with local authorities to supply fresh water to 35 families during the dry season while working to increase fresh water storage on the island from 2,400 to 100,000 gallons.
- Donating a mobile “Clinic in a Can” facility to provide needed medical services to Barbuda families while the local hospital is rebuilt.
- Providing full-time employment and job training to approximately 75 Barbuda residents with plans to increase the number of employed to 100 by January.
- Supplying equipment and labor to help continue the cleanup of debris left in Irma’s wake.
- Donating surplus vegetables grown by the club’s organic farm to up to 75 local families
- Sponsoring an annual subscription to an online literacy program for the students of The Holy Trinity Primary School.
- Donating materials to help in the restoration Barbuda’s historic horse track, a key community gathering point.
- At Christmastime, the Club will provide locals with hams and turkeys donated by club members.
Discover more about Barbuda Ocean Club