Choose From These 5 Amazing Destinations for Your Next Mexico Vacation
As a highly sought-after vacation destination, Mexico strikes a balance between providing exceptional value for travelers’ dollars and meeting high expectations for top-notch amenities.
When looking to book your next vacation in Mexico consider one of these timeshares located within marquee luxury resorts available to rent.
These accommodations, including those situated within exclusive resorts typically off-limits to the public, can be accessed through the RedWeek timeshare marketplace. Travelers can enjoy world-class dining, spas, golf and entertainment, and the added benefit of safety and peace of mind. Explore some remarkable timeshare possibilities in Mexico below, all worth keeping in mind as you plan for your next memorable vacation.
The Grand Mayan at Vidanta Riviera Maya – Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Enjoy upscale and spacious accommodations infused in native culture tradition at The Grand Mayan resort.
- The resort is located a short distance from Playa del Carmen, offering easy access to ferries that connect to Cozumel Island.
- For golf enthusiasts, the resort features the Nicklaus Par Three golf course, meticulously crafted by a legendary master of the game, this course seamlessly combines natural elegance with technical finesse, catering to players of every skill level.
- Indulge in the pristine white sandy beach and relax by the resort’s lakeside-view pool. For family-friendly fun, make a splash at the Jungala Aqua Experience water park, which includes access to the longest lazy river in Latin America.
- The resort also features an impressive selection of 20 dining and beverage options, two rejuvenating spas, an upscale shopping center, and captivating nightly Cirque du Soleil theater performances.
- Timeshare rentals range from $173 – $457 per night.
Travelers can book on the RedWeek marketplace here: The Grand Mayan at Vidanta Riviera Maya | RedWeek
The Grand Mayan at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta – Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- The Grand Mayan has something around every corner, including stunning beachfront and mountain views, a shopping center, the Brio Spa facility, fitness center, and a variety of dining and drinking options.
- Bring the family and enjoy diverse pool options such as the lazy river, wave pools, and the Aqua Park, which includes the famous Pyramid water slide.
- Play a round of golf at any of the resorts 3 courses, The Nayar Course, Vidanta Vallarta Course, and The Lakes Course, which is a 10-hole par 3 course. It will be a round you won’t forget as you’ll take your golf cart over the longest golf cart suspension bridge in the world.
- Visitors can swiftly access VidantaWorld through the newly opened SkyDream Parks Gondola. This unique gondola, the world’s first at a beach resort, provides a breathtaking aerial perspective of Vallarta and the bay as it transports guests between 5 stations.
- Timeshare rentals range from $172 – $1,429 per night.
Travelers can book on the RedWeek marketplace here: The Grand Mayan at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta | RedWeek
Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The perfect accommodation for family and group trips.
- Perched above Baja Peninsula’s scenic coast, Montecristo Estates is a gated paradise offering shopping, dining, golf, and leisure, all in a private, gated community.
- These private villas ensure your escape feels like your home away from home. With your own private villa, you’ll have access to everything you need in a home, featuring marble floors, granite countertops, private pools, and more.
- Grab a bite to eat at any of the 6 different restaurants, or a drink in the lounges or at the beach bar.
- Grab your clubs and head to Quivira Golf Club located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula. This Jack Nicklaus signature golf course offers breathtaking views with its unique ocean-desert-mountain setting.
- Timeshare rentals range from $279 – $2,127 per night.
Travelers can book on the RedWeek marketplace here: Montecristo Estates by Pueblo Bonito | RedWeek
Ventus Ha at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort – Puerto Morelos, Mexico
- As the newest addition to the El Cid resort campus, Ventus Ha has an array of activities and features for visitors to enjoy, including a rooftop bar, luxury spa, fitness center, beach access, two restaurant options and three bars.
- Showcasing an elegant and modern design, Ventus Ha is an ideal destination for couples to relish in the adults-only exclusive areas of the resort.
- Traveling with children? No problem, take advantage of access to two kids clubs featuring activities for younger guests and teens, with access to pools, bars, and restaurants for the whole family to enjoy.
- With the Exchange Privileges program, stay at one resort and enjoy access to all the amenities of all El Cid Resorts in the Riviera Maya.
- Timeshare rentals range from $154 – $214 per night.
Travelers can book on the RedWeek marketplace here: Ventus Ha at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort | RedWeek
The Royal Sands – Cancun, Mexico
- The Royal Sands is the perfect setting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, or an escape with friends.
- Guests can indulge in an array of amenities, including freshwater pools tailored for both adults and children, a full-service spa, a fully equipped fitness center, floodlit tennis courts, and of course, beach access along with two restaurants and a snack bar.
- Visitors gain access to facilities across all five Royal resorts in the Cancun region, further enhanced by complimentary shuttle services.
- Timeshare rentals range from $79 – $500 per night.
Travelers can book on the RedWeek marketplace here: The Royal Sands | RedWeek