5 Reasons to Take a Trip to Harbor Club, St. Lucia this Summer
Picture yourself here – waking up in a beautiful property by the bay, in mountainous St. Lucia, a calming breeze whisking through your hair and an abundance of activities at your fingertips. This is exactly what you’ll experience while staying at The Harbor Club, Curio Collection by Hilton. As the ultimate lifestyle resort on the island, Harbor Club offers a variety of ventures on and off property, making it the ultimate Caribbean experience. With a celebratory atmosphere and beautiful nautical-inspired design throughout, the resort offers live entertainment daily, 115 guest rooms, four cascading pools, nine restaurants and bars, and more.
Home to volcanic beaches, reef-diving and mud baths, St. Lucia is filled with active pursuits and makes for the perfect destination that provides a distinctive Caribbean Island experience.
Below are the top five reasons why Harbor Club should be on your radar to visit this year:
- Beautiful On-Site Amenities
- With four beautiful outdoor pools, including swim up hotel rooms, cabanas, and state of the art fitness facilities, the 115-room resort with beautiful views of the marina will surely make for a great getaway trip.
- Casual to Fine Dining Experiences
- Incredible Off-Site Excursions
- Known to be an adventurous paradise, the island offers endless ventures near the property; from snorkeling in Pigeon Island, a national park with breathtaking views, to the St. Lucia Pitons, two mountainous volcanic plugs perfect for hiking and sailing around them, and the world’s only drive-in volcano La Soufriere Drive-In Volcano, the options for adventure are endless. If interested, guests can book excursions through the resort for these activities.
- Live like a Local
- Being located on the charming Market Street, the area is filled with buzzing local energy, from the markets in Gros Ilet, offering plenty of handmade arts, handwoven fashions and crafts, exploring the beautiful artistry and strong cultural identity the island offers is a must during a stay.
- A Place for Relaxation
- The hotel offers a relaxing and rejuvenating spa onsite, and with nearby wellness-focused activities such as the Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens and The Sulphur Mud Baths, these are the perfect calming activities to relax the mind and body during your getaway.