Work Smart & Restore Body & Soul at Italy’s Argentario Golf Resort & Spa
Tuscany, Italy, September 2021: With a degree of normality and the opportunity to travel again returning, Italy’s Argentario Resort is the ideal place to enjoy a restorative holiday in the unspoiled outdoors of south west Tuscany whilst at the same time offering excellent working conditions away from home.
So for anyone who needs to keep working but doesn’t want to give up a much-needed break, Argentario can provide a ‘work smart’ option in a luxurious suite with a workstation, a coffee station, plenty of desk space and all the necessary business services at your fingertips.
Every room & suite at Argentario offers a large decked terrace ideal for an outdoor office
Then when the working day is over, it’s time to relax and recharge the batteries by taking part in your preferred sporting activity in the 77 hectares of nature reserve that surround this tranquil private resort. And with Autumn temperatures still in the 20s and the Tuscan sun still shining, it’s a glorious time to visit the Maremma.
As part of Argentario’s ‘Smart Working & Wellness’ package, there is the choice of a one-hour fitness session with a Personal Trainer or a Pirellli e-Bike rental or, if you prefer, a round of golf over the Resort’s PGA National Italy championship golf course overlooking the picturesque Orbetello Lagoon and the Tyrrenhian Sea.
Golf & e-biking are just two of the sporting activities available at Argentario
Whilst this exclusive, five star retreat is probably best known for its golf course, the property also boasts two tennis courts, two padel courts, a mini football pitch as well as jogging paths that are all available for guests to use throughout their stay. A brand new outdoor fitness station has also just been created for those who like to work out in the fresh air surrounded by nature.
Argentario also boasts a 2,700 sq m² Espace Wellness Centre that houses a fitness centre with Technogym equipment, bio-sauna, Kneipp circuit, heated indoor swimming pool, massage cabins and tanning beds and a host of beauty and wellness treatments.
Meanwhile for those who would prefer to wander further afield, there are the peninsula’s charming fishing ports, local villages and the Tuscan terrain to explore on foot as well as the nearby Monte Argentario hills to trek up to and take in the panoramic views over the Tyrrhenian Sea and beyond.
In all, the ‘Smart Working & Wellness’ package offers a great work/life balance for a week or so now that travel is back on the agenda and we seek to restore our minds and bodies after months of lockdown.
Argentario Golf Resort & Spa, one of Italy’s most luxurious destinations, is easily accessed from Rome Fiumicino airport in just 90 minutes by car.
The ‘Smart Working & Wellness’ package includes:
- Stay in a Suite with terrace and panoramic view
- Served daily buffet breakfast
- Workstation equipped with Wi-Fi printer
- Coffee station in the room with a selection of energy snacks
- Daily sports activity: one hour of your choice between Fitness with a Personal Trainer or E-Bike rental or a Green Fee per person
- Use of tennis and padel courts, jogging paths and golf driving range
- Early check-in
- Late check-out
- Garage and outdoor parking
- Internet wi-fi
Prices start from Euros 4,410 for 7 nights for two guests (based on two people sharing a suite).
For more information, please visit https://www.argentariogolfresortspa.it/en/offer/work-vacation-tuscany/ or www.argentarioresort.com
For reservations: T: +39 0564 810292 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Notes on Health, Hygiene & Safety at Argentario
The Resort is proud to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. It follows the most up-to-date standards and protocols established by international experts and government entities, including the World Health Organization and the Centres for Disease Prevention and Control, in order to optimize the effectiveness of our response.
- The Argentario team receives continuous directives and updated operating protocols
- The Resort has increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing services in common areas and rooms
- Guests will find at their disposal disinfectant gel dispensers and kits with mask & mini sanitiser gel
- The Resort will continue to apply the latest safety and hygiene precautions in its restaurant services, sport facilities and wellness centre
- In addition to these measures, Argentario encourages guests to find additional information on travel safety. The World Health Organization (WHO) has issued numerous recommendations to reduce exposure to a range of diseases, including hand and respiratory hygiene and food safety measures.