Wildflower Farms: Hudson Valley’s Premier Wedding Venue Destination
Weddings at Auberge Resort Collection’s Wildflower Farms are as unique as they are distinctive.
With a variety of venue spaces situated throughout the resort’s 140 acres of rolling meadows, couples will find a backdrop connected to the wild spirit of nature.
Below you’ll find distinct settings that are sure to thrill newlyweds, families, and friends.
- Maplehouse: An ideal space for celebrating with loved ones, Maplehouse is a lofty barn with expansive space across the ground floor and mezzanine. Anchored by a dual open kitchen that serves as a farm-integrated cooking school, Maplehouse has large doors designed to bring the outdoors in.
- Maple Lane: Adjacent to Maplehouse, this breathtaking outdoor space is set within the wildflower meadows, serving as a naturally beautiful backdrop for a wedding ceremony.
- Marigold Room and Porch: Offering indoor and outdoor space, The Marigold Room and Porch is the most spacious venue for larger weddings. The Marigold Room offers indoor pre-function space, a heated all-season porch, natural wood finishes, lofted ceilings, and full-height windows, offering picturesque views of the rolling wildflower fields and the distant Shawangunk Ridge.
- The Green Room: A cozy, subterranean venue nestled below the restaurant is as versatile as it is memorable. It’s the ideal event space for intimate dinners and cocktail celebrations. This unique event space features custom farm tables for an intimate rehearsal dinner. The private dining room also offers speakeasy-style lounge space, perfect for after-hours and late-night celebrating.
- Accommodations: Seamlessly blending with the natural surroundings, 65 freestanding cabins, cottages, and suites are outfitted with natural materials, wood-clad ceilings, cozy window seats, fireplaces, private patios, and outdoor fire pits.
- Clay: Fusing the concept of wild comfort with a passion for ingredients sourced from the property’s namesake farm, the epicurean program at Wildflower Farms is a love letter to the seasons and stories of the Hudson Valley. The epicenter of the dining experience at Wildflower Farms, Clay courts guests with a creative and curious kitchen. The rustic new American menu pairs seasonal vegetables grown from local farms and onsite in clay-rich soils, for a dining experience celebrating the region’s bounty.