Swing into Summer at The Omni Grove Park Inn
During the pandemic, golf has been one of the activities that people have returned too. It gives people something to get outside and do safely, which is why more and more golf courses are reporting increased business and promoting lessons.
According to a recent study, when focusing solely on non-retired core golfers, 70% indicate they’ve worked remotely at least some of the time over the past year, and the majority found it was easier to get out and play golf. In fact, half said they were playing more golf than usual, especially in the late afternoons and early evenings.
With golfing trends still on the rise, Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville wants to invite guests to swing into summer by checking out the legendary 18-hole course. The 6,400-yard championship course has been played by PGA stars Bobby Jones, Ben Hogan and Jack Nicklaus and even President Obama.
- Golf instruction: the PGA Professionals at The Omni Grove Park Inn have options for beginners and scratch golfers.
- Golf membership offers: Experience The Omni Grove Park Inn Golf Club & Sports Complex with memberships designed to make enjoying the properties amenities more convenient than ever.
- Golf rates can be found here.
- Guests can also choose to hit the course after work or on their lunch break with an exciting new offer, “Refresh Your Outlook.” With this package, guests can work from Omni and enjoy a private working space in a new location, with luxurious hotel amenities and exceptional service to transform working remote into a fresh start.
- Also, the location can’t be beat in Asheville! For reservations contact: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park