Stanford Inn by the Sea: The ONLY Vegan Resort in the US!
If savoring healthy cuisine is tops on your vacation menu, then look no further than the fabulous Stanford Inn By the Sea.
This boutique hotel overlooking Mendocino Bay is more than just a place to stay while touring the Coast. This luxury vegan eco-resort proudly holds the title of the only fully vegan Inn in the country and works tirelessly to reduce its carbon footprint and ways both large and small. Here are just a few reasons guests love the property and return again and again, or get married there, or have corporate retreats there:
- Stunning natural setting and all the “tools” needed to explore it, from free use of mountain bikes to redwood outrigger (and super stable) canoes for exploring the Big River
- Acclaimed vegan cuisine in the Inn’s Ravens Restaurant (which serves complimentary cooked to order plant-based breakfast to guests daily) – Standford Inn is the ONLY vegan hotel in the country
- Rustic chic guest rooms and suites with wood-burning fireplaces and private balconies or pations with spectacular views
- “Massage in the Forest”
- Organic garden on site
- Saltwater solarium pool
- The Mendocino Center for Living Well – where guests can sign up for “Art Play” workshops or take cooking and gardening classes and much more.
- A strong sustainability ethos