Oceania Cruises: Small Luxury, Destination Rich, Exceptional Food
ORLANDO, Fla. (March 1, 2021) – While there are several premium cruise lines from which to choose, few can boast the compelling reasons why any cruiser might make Oceania Cruises their first choice for setting sail. According to the cruise travel experts at Cruises-N-More, here are but a few of the reasons an Oceania cruise will provide unforgettable memories for any who are fortunate enough to enjoy this luxury experience.
- Small Luxury – Oceania’s vessels are not only luxurious, but small and intimate as well. The line’s 6 ships carry only 684-1,250 passengers, a welcome feature for those who don’t like crowds and are seeking an intimate as well as luxurious experience.
2. Destination-rich experiences that span the globe – Expertly curated travel experiences aboard the designer-inspired, small ships call on more than 450 marquee and boutique ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific in addition to the epic 180-day Around the World Voyages.
3. Itineraries that are in the highest demand by cruisers – The line’s 2023 Around the World in 180 Days voyagesold out within one day of opening for sale to the general public on January 27, 2021. The line has seen exceptionally strong demand for its 2022 Europe and North America collection of voyages with bookings on longer, grand voyages that span multiple weeks or months. To satisfy demand from consumers and travel advisors who are booking farther out, the line will be opening the full 2022-23 winter collection of itineraries in March 2021and will open the spring, summer and fall 2023 Europe and North America voyages beginning in September.
4. The world’s leading culinary-focused cruise line – With the exception of intimate, wine-paired dinners, all of Oceania’s restaurants are free of charge. On its vessels Marina and Riviera, dining fare includes meals in the main restaurant, beautiful buffet and specialty restaurants (steak, Italian, French and Asian) in addition to room service. On the vessels Insignia, Nautica, Regatta, and Sirena, each vessel has two specialty restaurants, however there is (again) no added charge for guests.
5. Exceptional, industry-leading bedding – Since most of us spend approximately 1/3 of every day sleeping, it’s critical that our bedding is both comfortable and supportive. Oceania Cruises has no equal in this regard – consider bedding that includes: a seven-zone mattress featuring 400 encapsulated springs and two inches of memory foam; a two-inch-thick, gel-filled “Pillow Top” cushion wrapped in chamomile-infused fiber; an elegant, soft crystal white quilted design; signature pillows featuring goose down, memory foam and water-based gel; and 1,000-thread-count linens of 100% Egyptian cotton. A guaranteed good night’s sleep is assured!
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).
Family owned and operated, with over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More offers respected expertise and superior deals, prices and amenities and consistently ranks among top producers with the major cruise lines.
Cruises-N-More has received many additional cruise line awards and recognition, including Regent Seven Seas Cruises Council Member and Top Producer; Princess Cruises Gold I-Excel Agency; Royal Caribbean International Travel Partners of the Year Awards for North America, Royal Caribbean International & Celebrity Cruises Online Agency of the Year/Key Account; Carnival Cruise Line Top Agency & Select Agency; Norwegian Cruise Line President’s Club Agency; Holland America Line Centurion & Premium Preferred Agency; Top Producer for Crystal Cruises, Cunard Line, Disney Cruise Line, Silversea Cruises, and “Rising Star Partner of the Year” by Royal Caribbean International.
A member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Advisors), CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) and endorsed by IATAN (International Airline Travel Agent Network), Cruises-N-More is proud to be a Virtuoso member as well as previous Travel Leaders Group President’s Club and Inner Circle top agency.