New Orleans and Napa Valley Valentine’s Day Experiences
Valentine’s Day in New Orleans means jazz, gumbo, and historic architecture.
Valentine’s Day in Napa Valley means wine, great restaurants, and beautiful countryside.
Regardless of your personal pleasure, here are two great coast-to-coast options for a wonderful Valentine’s Day experience.
Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley, Bardessono’s approach to offering the best of the good life is balanced with a celebrated appreciation for the local community of artisans, chefs, and wine makers. With a high value on conscious living, Bardessono models hospitality with enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. “Deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy, and graciousness leaves guests with a renewed curiosity and a sense of purpose, bringing true meaning to mindfully living luxury.
Valentine’s Day Decadent Pairing at Bardessono
- Two nights, Friday-Sunday February 10-13, accommodations in Villa Quartole at Bardessono
- Private chocolate making class with master chocolatier from Napa Valley’s Annette’s Chocolates (Guests can learn how to create an impressive array of chocolate treats, including truffles, chocolate bars, and more. They can also discover how to use their senses of smell, sound, touch and taste to distinguish the different qualities of their unique chocolate experiences.)
- Chocolate pairing dinner for two in Bardessono’s signature restaurant, Lucy Restaurant with wine pairings guided by sommelier from Alpha Omega Winery of St. Helena
- Bath butler experience accompanied by champagne service for two
- Pricing for Valentine’s Day Decadent Pairing package at Bardessono begins at $15,000 for the weekend before Valentine’s and can be booked by emailing Joana Bornia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An elegant escape in the heart of a legendary city – New Orleans, The Windsor Court is built on the premise of delivering revered service within a refined space. Greeted by a classic, cloistered courtyard, guests enjoy celebrated, grand guest rooms, suites and an exclusive club level offering. Equally important as its polished accommodations are the culinary endeavors. Touting fine dining fare, afternoon tea and weekend brunch, Windsor Court also presents an iconic cocktail bar & lounge featuring live jazz. Offering a best-in-class spa with wellness offerings and a discerning curation of retail, Windsor Court has a noteworthy art collection, and rooftop pool with open-air bar.
Romance Fit for Royalty at The Windsor Court
- Accommodations in the newly renovated Presidential Suite (This renovation has not been announced yet – just recently completed and we are still shooting the space to have images to support the message. Beautiful, brand new renovation.)
- Floral Welcome by Windsor Court partners, Dunn & Sonnier. A floral room with a view is filled top to bottom in the foyer of the 2600 sq ft Presidential Suite.
- Private chocolate making class with Pastry Chef Matt Serkes.
- Exclusive wine dinner in The Grill Room’s wine cellar lead by all the culinary team and in-house sommelier for two.
- Dessert piano concert in the Presidential Suite (played on the baby grand piano that resides in the suite).
- Access to a private antique, estate and fine jewelry shopping experience with Friend & Company of New Orleans for the lucky couple.
- Pricing for Romance Fit for Royalty package at Windsor Court begins at $23,000 for the two nights around Valentine’s Day, sometime between Feb. 10-16, 2023. Romance Fit for Royalty can be reserved by emailing Isabel Marciante at email@example.com. Based on availability.