Marriott’s Budget-Friendly Golf Getaways
Spring is right around the corner, meaning it’s time for golfers to dust off their clubs and start booking tee times.
It also means that it’s time to start planning golf getaways. And since golf is a $20 billion industry, it’s helpful to find ways to save on trip costs. That’s where RedWeek comes into play.
RedWeek, a vacation rental platform that operates similar to Airbnb, is the ultimate travel hack for golfers looking to save on their next getaway. Golfers simply book a top resort in their desired location and enjoy all its standard amenities while saving up to 70%.
Below you’ll find top resorts in prime golf areas that would be perfect for booking your next golf vacations.
- Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)
- Myrtle Beach is home to more than 90 world-class golf courses, with links designed by such legends as Robert Trent Jones, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.
- About Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes – Located in the exclusive Grande Dunes master-planned community, the oceanfront resort has the perfect blend of luxurious accommodations. Enjoy all the activities that water and land have to offer at a beautiful resort which marries the style of a southern mansion and a Mediterranean-style villa. Rates start at $199/night on RedWeek.com compared to $911/night when booking on the Marriott website.
- Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club (Palm Beach, Aruba)
- Located 1-mile from the resort, the Golf Course at Tierra del Sol is situated on the scenic northwest point of Aruba, providing breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. The desert-links course layout creates an exhilarating experience for golfers of all levels. The Par View GPS yardage system provides golfers with a virtual view of the field to help vacationing pros with their shots. The facility also features a full-length practice range, putting greens and chipping areas.
- About Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – The Surf Club sits beachfront on the Caribbean with an outdoor swimming pool, lazy river and health club. The resort features spacious villas designed to provide high-quality accommodations within a resort atmosphere. Rates start at $193/night on RedWeek.com compared to $565/night when booking on the Marriott website.
- Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas (Newport Coast, California)
- Newport offers a variety of golf courses with spectacular ocean views. Championship golf courses include the Back Bay Golf Course, Pelican Hill Golf Club, Newport Beach Golf Club and more. Plus, you can practice your putting at the resort’s onsite putting green.
- About Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas – Set on a bluff overlooking the Pacific, the Marriott Newport Coast Villas have five outdoor pools, tennis, golf, a fitness center with a sauna and steam room, five outdoor whirlpool hot tubs, a spa and more. Rates start at $214/night on RedWeek.com compared to $430/night when booking on the Marriott website.