JSX Offers Ultra-Safe Private Jet Travel to Award-Winning Lajitas Golf Resort
Dallas, TX—November 20, 2020—Today, JSX announces a new partnership with Texas’ top golf resort, Lajitas Golf Resort, located on 27,000 acres nestled between Big Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park on the banks of the Rio Grande. The award-winning air carrier and top-rated golf resort will offer an ultimate outdoor adventure in early 2021, which will include intra-state service on a JSX Embraer 145 jet with no middle seats from Dallas Love Field or Houston Hobby to Lajitas Golf Resort, home to award winning Black Jack’s Crossing, named the Top Texas Golf Course You Can Play in 2020 by Golfweek and The Dallas Morning News. Teeing off on January 8, 2021, the partnership comes amidst recent studies that indicate travelers are increasingly seeking outdoor getaways, as well as a growing trend in travel to remote and secluded destinations.
Available for individual bookings as well as full jet buyouts, Lajitas offers golfers their popular Golfers Package that includes non-stop service on JSX—golf bags fly free—from Dallas Love Field (DAL) or through Houston Hobby (HOU) with direct service to Lajitas Golf Resort’s International Airport, a two-night stay in deluxe accommodations, shuttle service to and from the resort, and three rounds of golf on the famed Black Jack’s Crossing golf course. Weekly service starts on January 8, 2021 with a variety of flight options that include weekends and weekday getaways. Packages can be booked by contacting Lajitas Golf Resort by email at email@example.com or by calling 972-885-7215. Pricing will vary according to room type and time of year.
In tandem with its intra-Texas debut via new flights between Dallas and Houston beginning November 20, JSX and Lajitas Golf Resort are making it easier and safer than ever to hop on, stay, and play with complete peace of mind in the new year. All JSX flights to the secluded resort offer an innovative all single-seating cabin, meaning customers have ample room to stretch out and relax worry-free on their way to experience the magnificent Big Bend region of Texas and Lajitas Golf Resort.
“Lajitas Golf Resort is a bucket list experience for golfers in Texas and beyond. Coupling JSX’s crowd-free flights with this one-of-a-kind resort creates the ultimate socially distanced getaway during these uncertain times”, states JSX CEO Alex Wilcox. “JSX and Lajitas cover all the bases – from flights and airport transfers to rooms and green fees – and create the quickest, easiest, and safest way to experience the joy of teeing off in this iconic destination.”
Inclusive Package Highlights:
- Roundtrip airfare on JSX’s E145 jets with unique all-single seating configuration
- All seats feature business class legroom and no overhead bins
- Two free bags, including golf clubs, complimentary snacks, drinks and cocktails inflight
- A five-minute shuttle service to and from the resort upon landing
- Two nights’ Deluxe accommodations at Lajitas Golf Resort
- Three rounds of golf on the iconic Black Jack’s Crossing
- Access to Lajitas Golf Resort’s activities and culinary programming at an additional cost, including the Agave Spa, Pool, Equestrian Center, Zip Lining, Clay Shooting, and meals at the resort’s four culinary outposts
“We could not be more thrilled with our new JSX partnership and with the significant increase in demand we’ve experienced at the resort,” adds Scott Beasley, President of Lajitas Golf Resort. “The January 2021 launch is perfectly timed. We fully believe that this new alliance and expansion of direct air travel service will provide the fuel for Lajitas to become the new premier golf and second home destination of the Southwest.”
Health + Safety Details
With JSX, the golf and adventure getaway experience begins with arriving just 20 minutes before departure at private terminals in Dallas or Houston and boarding a 30-seat jet with ample legroom, no middle seats and free drinks and snacks, including cocktails. Every customer is permitted two free bags and the newly launched JSX mobile app provides a contact-less check-in experience. To protect the well-being of Customers and Crewmembers, JSX has gone to great lengths to ensure safe, secure and simple travel in the air and on the ground. Following are guidelines the company recently rolled out as part of its ‘JSX Simpli-Fly’ program:
- 1×1 seating configuration (the first ever in the Texas market) with Business Class legroom and no middle seats or overhead bins
- Temperature Measurement Machine (TMM), a contactless, real-time, AI-enabled thermal scanning process that accurately detects elevated body temperatures and verifies their identity as customers check in for their flights
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day
- Advanced air circulation system with newly installed HEPA filters on every plane
- Seamless check-in to boarding procedures that take no more than 20 minutes, minimizing dwell time
- TSA-level security without the shared plastic security bins or removing shoes
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags delivered moments after arrival
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight––no credit card exchanges needed
About Lajitas Golf Resort
Tucked away in Southwest Texas between Big Bend National Park and Big Bend State Park, lies the exquisite 27,000-acre Lajitas Golf Resort. The resort in West Texas is set among the mountain vistas and the borderland majesty of the Rio Grande river, and the resort’s unique destination is rich in Old West history complimented by a combination of rugged luxury and superior service. Breathtaking sunsets, savory cuisine and an abundance of activities to suit all ages are hallmark to the experience at Lajitas, a place where Comanche Indians and Pancho Villa once roamed, cowboys sat around the campfire, and miners enjoyed whiskey at the local Trading Post. Play Black Jack’s Crossing, the #1 course to play in Texas per The Dallas Morning News and Golfweek, go on a sunset trail ride, try a hand at our shooting activities, experience the world-class zipline in Quiet Canyon, or just kick back and take in the beauty of this unspoiled region of Texas. For more information, visit www.lajitasgolfresort.com.
Founded in 2016, JSX is a hop-on jet service that’s faster on the ground, more comfortable in the air and competitively priced with flights starting from $99 each way. Recently honored by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the 2020 “Best Overall Regional” air carrier in North America and by Fast Company as one of the “Most Innovative Companies” of 2020, JSX offers many industry-leading features including:
- Arrive just 20 minutes before the flight from private jet terminals with no long check-in lines or waiting at crowded gates;
- A quick, effortless security process that far exceeds TSA requirements; including thermal and weapons screening
- Valet parking, contactless car rentals, and beautifully appointed lounges with free Wi-Fi;
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior, featuring:
- 30 comfortable leather seats, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines’ business-class service and no middle seats;
- Power outlets at every row;
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight;
- Deplaning and baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival
- Extensive sterilization of lounges and aircraft
JSX currently serves nine destinations daily from Burbank (BUR), Orange County (SNA), Oakland (OAK), East Bay/Napa/Concord (CCR), Las Vegas (LAS), Dallas (DAL), Houston (HOU), Reno-Tahoe (RNO), and Phoenix (PHX) as well as seasonal and pop-up service to popular ski and festival destinations.
JSX’s luxuriously appointed Embraer 135 and 145 jets may also be chartered for group trips, corporate events or other travel. For a custom quote, contact 800-iFLYJSX.
The JSX Commitment
JSX remains committed to championing equality, diversity, and inclusion in the community. As an air carrier, JSX connects loved ones, colleagues, and businesses everywhere it works and serves, and is not just nondiscriminatory, but highly and intentionally inclusive.
JSX works closely with the following organizations and champions actively to create opportunities for citizens across all the cities it serves:
- Partnership and membership with OBAP (Organization of Black Aerospace Professionals), NGPA (National Gay Pilots Association), Women in Aviation International, Latino Pilots Association, PPOT (Professional Pilots of Tomorrow) and AWAM (Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance)
- Recognized by the Human Rights Campaign with a 100% score on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index, based on their benefit programs, policies, and practices
- One of the “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- Strategic Business Partners with various Historically Black Colleges and Universities, creating Intern and Job Opportunities for students not normally exposed to career opportunities in aviation
- Conducting “Unconscious Bias” training as part of the onboarding program completed by every new crewmember
- The first air carrier certified as Autism-Aware by Autism Double Checked