Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country Introduces Birthday Bash Getaway Package
SONOMA, Calif. (May 29, 2019) – On May 10, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country will launch the Birthday Bash Getaway Package, a special offer for friends celebrating a milestone of all ages. The rustic chic hotel provides a tranquil escape to wine country for all types of occasions and festivities and this package delivers the ultimate birthday celebration.
Set on eight acres in Downtown Santa Rosa’s Historic Railroad Square, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country’s birthday bash is priced at $1690 (+tax) for a two-night stay for a group of four friends. The special package includes the following elements:
- Overnight accommodations in the Live Art Suite, one of the largest suites on property that showcases beloved local artist, Carol Watanabe’s paintings
- Daily breakfast for four
- Parking for two nights (complimentary for birthday guest)
- Magnum of Williamson Wines’ Sparkling “Fizz” Wine
- ICON Food and Wine pairing with Williamson Wines’ chefs and wine educators
- Access to a bike tour with Sonoma Valley Bike Tour (optional)
- $100 gift certificate to Railroad Stop Bar & Kitchen (on property) followed by a personalized birthday cake
- 50-minute yoga class onsite from a YogaONE Master Instructor
Ideally situated, the casually elegant hotel is a short drive from over 200 Sonoma Valley wineries and just steps from Downtown Santa Rosa, where boutiques, antique shops, wine bars, tasting rooms, and dozens of unique restaurants await. Located at 170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa, California, 95401, the hotel brings a charming, locally-inspired destination to wine country. To make reservations for the Birthday Bash Getaway Package, please contact the hotel Sales Coordinator Andrea Navarrete at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country offers a rustic chic sanctuary set on eight acres, featuring 253 stylish guestrooms and 40,000 square feet of event spaces. Meticulously designed, the casually elegant property offers a sanctuary where guests may relax poolside under a grapevine covered arbor, sip wine under the stars beside a 10-foot crystal fire pit or enjoy the manicured floral gardens. The on-property restaurant, Railroad Stop Bar & Kitchen, offers contemporary California rustic cuisine alongside custom barrel aged cocktails and a standout list of local wines and beers. Centrally located in the heart of Sonoma in Downtown Santa Rosa’s Historic Railroad Square, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is located at 170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa, California, 95401. For reservations, please visit Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country or call 707.284. 1234.