Hamptons Weddings on the Water at EHP Resort & Marina
East Hampton’s premier nine-acre waterfront hideaway, EHP Resort & Marina, is a one-stop, high-end wedding destination for a truly magical and intimate celebration for up to 150-200 guests thanks to its talented onsite planning team and three state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor venues offering breathtaking sunset views at any time of year.
Weddings Package: An all-inclusive weddings package (available year-round) includes venue rental for ceremony + reception, five-hour open bar, cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres, four-hour reception with plated dinner featuring upscale, Mediterranean-inspired fare at Sí Sí or the resort’s newest culinary destination Sunset Harbor, and a bespoke wedding cake.
- Waterfront Mezzanine: The private dining and events space on the mezzanine level of EHP Resort & Marina’s signature restaurant Sí Sí provides the perfect spot for intimate nuptials. Thanks to fully retractable glass doors, the space opens up even more onto a spacious outdoor patio overlooking Three Mile Harbor below, wedding parties can enjoy an intimate sundrenched daytime wedding ceremony or celebrate with a private open-air reception and undisturbed sunset views.
- Sunset Harbor: Situated directly on Maidstone Marina with picturesque waterfront views, Sunset Harbor is the newest destination from the team behind EHP Resort & Marina. Wedding parties seeking a casually elevated venue will find refuge at Sunset Harbor, a space reminiscent of sun-soaked Mediterranean shores and the dreamy ambiance of endless summer.
- Great Lawn at Shagwong: One mile down the road from EHP Resort & Marina sits the Great Lawn overlooking the picturesque Three Mile Harbor at Shagwong Marina. The 66 x 66 square foot lawn provides undisturbed waterfront views and a stunning backdrop for a wedding ceremony.
- Greet the wedding party with refreshing cocktails upon arrival or throw a welcome soiree at the NEW Sunset Harbor, where guests can watch the sunset with a range of plates designed to be shared like shrimp scampi, spicy lobster rigatoni and signature sushi rolls with local catch.
- By morning, guests can greet the day with freshly baked pastries and morning beverages at on-site Italian bakery, Buongiorno.
- Make it a full weekend affair with curated activities for wedding guests, such as tennis and pickleball tournaments at the court, a relaxing day by the resort pool, and personalized wellness sessions.
- Enjoy a day on the water with private yacht charters at Shagwong Marina. As the newest resort marina, Shagwong Boat Club is the launch location for charters and on-the-water experiences on the resort’s own 40’ VanDutch, 26’ Hunt Harrier or Yamaha 242 Limited SE. Resort guests and other travelers to East Hampton will delight in daytime excursions complete with an elevated picnic lunch on the water, including mezze and crudo for brunch, fresh pasta and lobster rolls at sunset, and so much more.
Accommodations: Charming standalone cottages and suite accommodations boasting modern interiors with kitchenettes and spacious living spaces offer perfect option for wedding parties seeking added privacy and space, as well as full buyouts.