Equinox Detox: A Mindful Spring Break in Coeur d’Alene
Ease your way into the new spring season ahead with Coeur d’Alene Resort’s “Equinox Detox” Live Well Retreat geared toward relaxing and renewing the mind, body and soul. Guests are invited to enjoy a mental detox filled with journaling, a meditation workshop, a private detox dip in the infinity pool hot tub at the Hagadone Event Center, as well as spa treatments. The health-driven getaway on the edge of beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene includes the following:
- Overnight resort lake tower accommodations
- 50-minute spa service
- Mental Detox journaling and meditation workshop with Amy Gates
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Morning detox dip in the infinity pool hot tub
- Lake check-out
Call to book: 800.688.5253
Extend your stay and experience the beauty and adventure of Coeur d’Alene during the winter, including:
- Three nearby ski areas: The winter season offers unrivaled skiing and mountain experiences. With three different ski areas within an hour of CDA, outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy access to Silver Mountain (great for intermediate skiers), Lookout Pass (which debuted a new quad chairlift and expanded terrain this season) and Schweitzer. Offering epic steeps, legendary backcountry and multiple powder playgrounds nearby, the destination is ideal for ski and snowboarders at all levels.
- Hot Cocoa Cruises: Warm up on the lake with Lake Coeur d’Alene Cruises and their Hot Cocoa cruise that takes place through March. The 90-minute boating adventure takes guests to the northern bays of the lake to view wildlife, beautiful lakeside homes and learn about the local history.
- Lakeside Spa: After the adventure of skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling, guests can relax at the Coeur d’Alene Resort Spa. The soothing sounds of cascading water blend with calming aromas at the lakefront spa, ideal for any type of traveler who needs a relaxing reset. Here, spa-goers can take a deep breath, unwind, and be swept away on a relaxing journey where they’re surrounded by northwest cedar, stone and water. Signature hydrotherapy packages include a soothing bath in one of the spa’s flow-through tubs and Natural Elements showers which distributes water through 18 showerheads working six zones of the body, a rejuvenating, refreshing and uplifting experience.