Discover the Ultimate 3-Day Travel Guide to USVI and BVI
Are you ready for an exclusive 3-Day Travel Guide to the US Virgin Islands (USVI) and British Virgin Islands (BVI)?
You’ll embark on a 3-day island-hopping adventure, crafted by RED Hospitality & Leisure and Cruz Bay Watersports, to explore the hidden gems of the USVI and BVI.
The itinerary showcases the best of these islands, from pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters to exhilarating luxury catamaran experiences, water sports, and exclusive dining experiences.
Day 1: St. Thomas and St. John, USVI
- Begin your trip at The Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas with airport car service arranged by the team at RED Hospitality & Leisure
- Board a breathtaking luxury catamaran to St. John for a day of shopping, sightseeing, and snorkeling or diving in the vibrant coral reefs with Cruz Bay Watersports’ “The Best of St. John Sail” excursion
- Enjoy a local picnic lunch and open bar aboard the catamaran while snorkeling off a deserted cay in St. John
- Sail to the private island of Lovango Cay for the exclusive Lovango Dinner Sail, where you’ll enjoy a tranquil evening aboard a luxury catamaran, take in St. John’s famous sunsets, and savor the local coastal cuisine of famed chef Stephen Belie
Day 2: Virgin Gorda and White Bay, BVI
- Begin the second day aboard a breathtaking luxury catamaran for an extraordinary day to the BVI with the “Discover The Baths of Virgin Gorda BVI” excursion
- Discover the geological wonder with dramatic boulders and hidden pools
- Enjoy a customized beach BBQ on the island of Jost Van Dyke put together by the team at RED Hospitality & Leisure
- Sail to the world-famous White Bay in the BVI, home of the Soggy Dollar Bar
- Enjoy a breathtaking “Sunset Sail” excursion and experience the beauty of a Virgin Island sunset with Cruz Bay Watersports
- Overnight at the idyllic Westin St. John Resort Villas, arranged by RED Hospitality & Leisure
Day 3: Lime Out Snorkel Sail and Jost Van Dyke, BVI
- Begin the day with the Lime Out Snorkel Sail, cruising along the South Shore of St. John aboard one of RED’s luxurious catamarans to Coral Bay, home of the infamous Lime Out Taco Bar
- Cruise to the laid-back island of Jost Van Dyke, BVI with Cruz Bay Watersports’ “Jost Van Dyke Adventure”
- Lounge on the white sands of White Bay and experience its world-famous beach bars
- Savor a fresh lobster lunch at Foxy’s Tamarind Bar, a legendary island hotspot
- End the day with a visit to the Bubbly Pool, a natural jacuzzi formed by the ocean
- Return to the Westin St. John for dinner under the stars