Celebrate National Rum Day at Mount Cinnamon in Grenada
National Rum Day is coming up on August 16, and there’s no better way to celebrate the spirit all year round than with Mount Cinnamon Resort in Grenada, beautifully tucked on the hillside atop Grand Anse Beach with an enclave of 37 luxury suites and villas, each with sweeping views of natural unspoiled beauty. Whether you can make the trip to enjoy an on-site rum tasting along the beach and visit nearby distillery River Antoine, or you’re sipping the spirit from home, Mount Cinnamon is sharing a recipe straight from the resort’s cocktail list to enjoy in time for the holiday!
DARK RUM COCKTAIL RECIPE
- Fresh cucumber juice, blended with fresh ginger
- 1 oz. Clarke’s Court Special Dark Rum
- ½ oz. Sweet & Sour
- Splash of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- First, add the fresh cucumber juice blended with fresh ginger, dark rum, sweet and sour, and angostura aromatic bitters to a shaker with ice and shake until well chilled
- Strain into hurricane glass (or whatever glass you have) over fresh ice
- Garnish with cucumber slice, and enjoy!
In addition, book Mount Cinnamon’s new fall promotion in effect through August 31, 2021, which includes a rum tasting session.
- Book direct and receive a 35% discount on stays of 3 or more nights in any room category excluding Cinnamon Heights, plus enjoy a complimentary Grenada Rum Tasting session.
- Daily breakfast included, plus complimentary access to Mount Cinnamon’s Beach Cabana, non-motorized water sports, tennis, fitness and yoga facilities.
- Travel window: September 1 – November 30, 2021
- Book by date: August 31, 2021
- Booking Code: FALLMC2021
Offer may not be combined with other resort promotions and bookings must be made directly through the hotel by calling +1 (473)439-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org