Celebrate Earth Month Every Day with this Mount Cinnamon Resort Package
With Earth Month approaching, Mount Cinnamon Resort and Beach Club’s invites you to explore the Caribbean to celebrate. As an eco-luxe resort, Mount Cinnamon, celebrates Earth Month year-round.
Tucked away on the hillside atop Grand Anse Beach, the resort features an enclave of 37 luxury villas and suites, each with their own veranda of sweeping views of natural unspoiled beauty. The resort treasures the natural beauty of Grenada and puts an emphasis on leading with environmentally friendly practices, from energy conservation to recycling to growing a garden filled with vegetables, herbs, fruits, and flowers.
Mount Cinnamon has been recognized for its environmentally friendly practices with a Gold Green Globe Certification. Whether you’re enjoying a delicious farm-to-table meals that has been prepared with freshly grown vegetables from the resorts own gardens, partaking in one of the many non-motorized water sports, or enjoying the Cinnamon Spa Mount Cinnamon is the ideal getaway back in nature!
Earth Month Special Programming:
- Two beach clean-ups – dates to be announced
- General Manager’s Cocktail
- Every Wednesday throughout the month of April guests can enjoy cocktails while getting to engage with a local artist who creates art from plastic
- Sun Catcher Fridays
- Each Friday morning, approximately 10am – 11am guests are invited to make a driftwood and sea glass suncatcher with members of the Mount Cinnamon staff
- Garden Tour Sundays
- Each Sunday morning guests are invited to tour the Mount Cinnamon flora and fauna grounds with Mount Cinnamon’s gardener
- Full Moon Scavenger Hunt
- On the night of Saturday, April 16th guests are invited to venture outside to catch a glimpse of April’s full Pink Moon with an astronomer and partake in a full moon scavenger hunt.
Earth Day Everyday Package:
Enjoy the untouched beauty of Grenada through a series of unforgettable experiences, all while giving back to the local community. This package includes:
- A farm-to-table cooking class
- Grenada Rum Tasting Session
- ½ day of sailing, including a stop to snorkel, to explore the beautiful marine life Grenada has to offer
- 25% of package proceeds to be donated to local charities in support of sustainability efforts
Pricing: $1,025.00 USD including taxes for 2 persons