Carlsbad’s Best Meeting Spaces and Places for 2020
Carlsbad, California is known for its great resorts, and even better meeting spaces, but did you know there are a myriad of options where you can extend your trip to have some fun in the sun? We’ve compiled a list of Visit Carlsbad’s meetings space updates for 2020 as well as some premier leisure activities so travelers can make the most out of their business trip to this charming seaside escape.
Ballrooms, Bulbs, and Brilliant Ocean Views
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa plans to reveal the new La Luna ballroom in 2020, making it the resort with the largest meeting space footprint in Southern California. Inspired by the architecture of Spanish missions native to Southern California, this new event space will create a welcoming and comfortable setting for groups and individuals alike and will add 30,000 square feet to its assemblage of 46 meeting rooms.
- Westin Carlsbad Resort & Spa is the newest property to join the Carlsbad resort collection.
- Whether it’s a small conference room or large event venue you’re looking for, the 75,000 square feet of space is sure to enhance your meeting or event. Westin’s Clutter-Free Meetings and expert catering services will help guests stay focused with our invigorating SuperFoodsRX menu selections. Elevate your event with one of our new flexible indoor or outdoor venues, including our ocean view atrium and rooftop space fit for mingling.
- The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch is not only a landmark attraction for taking the perfect picture, but also a terrific place to hold an event. The venue is open year-round so you can have a summer soiree for a new product launch in their rustic barn setting or host an intimate dinner meeting amongst the rainbow ranunculus blooms in the springtime.
Beer, Bib Gourmand, and Blue Lagoons!
- Bond over Beer tasting: As “the Craft Beer Capital of America,” San Diego County is home to a bustling local craft beer industry. Comprising 114 breweries and brewpubs, it truly is a golden age for the San Diego County ale industry! Carlsbad is home to several of San Diego’s most prized craft breweries along the Hops Highway including Arcana Brewing, Culver Beer Company, Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Guadalupe Brewery, Pizza Port and Port Brewing Company, Burgeon Beer, and Rouleur Brewing.
- Unwind on the blue lagoons: Carlsbad is known for its seven miles of pristine coastline, but did you know it is also home to lagoons? Visitors can unwind after a long day of meetings with a sunset SUP yoga class at the Agua Hediondo lagoon or take a calming walk down the Batiquitos lagoon.
- Dining that will impress your boss and your taste buds:
- Carlsbad’s culinary scene is on the rise with new restaurants in the Carlsbad Village like Jeuen et Jolie, a beautiful new French restaurant and Clara a chic new California coastal restaurant opening in the Carlsbad Village.
Campfire Restaurant, which recently received a Bib Gourmand nod in MICHELIN Guide California 2019, is a local favorite offering incredible cocktails and a fun take on smoked cuisine.
Park 101 is the idea rooftop to grab a beer and enjoy a dreamy sunset and Argyle Steakhouse is the ultimate fine dining experience which provides guests with a “steak knife concierge” service.Visit Carlsbad also hosts an annual culinary celebration in April where the destination celebrates the landmark Flower Fields through floral inspired culinary offerings throughout the destination.
- Endless golf options to sharpen your stroke: Carlsbad takes advantage of its year-round sunshine and mild weather with an outstanding collection of 18-hole golf courses boasting coastal views, lush manicured grasses, and a combination of traditional and desert features. Home to some of the top design courses in the industry including the only coastal California Arnold Palmer and Dick Wilson design, as well as the only Southern California Greg Nash design.
SHANNON CROSBY | account executive
o. 323.871.1151 d. 323.430.8420 m. 330.883.3927
5443 fountain avenue, los angeles, ca 90029