Can’t Go Wrong Valentine’s Day Hotel Packages
If you’ve yet to book your Valentine’s Day getaway, then here are 10 best-of-the-best hotel options whether you live north, south, east, west, or smack dab in the middle of America’s heartland.
The Notary Hotel is a stunning historical landmark in Philly’s Center City that balances cool, modern sophistication with 1920s grandeur. The hotel also has a romantic history – formerly City Hall Annex, The Notary was a place where big moments (i.e. marriages) were notarized and given life. With roots in romance, The Notary Hotel makes for a great Valentine’s Day getaway offering guests a $400 gift card to Le Reve Rittenhouse Spa for a Couple’s Massage and Spanish wine and cheese from Sabroso+Sorbo in-room upon arrival. Book here through the month of February.
Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota Sarasota, FL |
Couples can book their stay at the area’s premier luxury hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, and enjoy its waterfront dining, white-sand beaches, and exclusive spa – perfect for couples massages or a pre-dinner salon treatment. This Valentine’s Day, the property is offering a Romantic Getaway Package, which includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, as well as rose petal turndown service. Offer is valid from February 11, 2022, to February 14, 2022. Additional Valentine’s Day-inspired festivities include special Valentine’s Day dinner menus at Jack Dusty and Ridley’s Porch featuring dishes like a “HeartBeat Salad” and Mini Heart Trio Cakes.
Hotel Effie Miramar Beach, FL |The brand-new Hotel Effie (opened February 2021), features 250 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, four culinary concepts by Chef Hugh Acheson, a luxury spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, and Northwest Florida’s only hotel rooftop pool and lounge, Ara Pool + Lounge. This Valentine’s Day, guests booking two nights or more can take advantage of the property’s Valentine’s Day package inclusive of a complimentary bottle of bubbles, and daily breakfast in bed for two.
- The Clancy San Francisco, CA |
- For art-loving couples who are seeking a romantic city escape this V-day, The Clancy in San Fran is a creatively styled property that is dripping in eye-pleasing art. Situated in the heart of the South of Market (SoMa) district — less than two blocks from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Yerba Buena Cultural Center, The Clancy mirrors the neighborhood’s vibrancy and artsy vibes while still focusing on keeping many aspects — like design and F&B — super local. Couple’s will love the property’s Valentines Day Package inclusive of complimentary chocolate covered strawberries and prosecco as a welcome amenity, two cable car tickets, and valet parking.
- Hotel Theodore Seattle, WA | Located at the intersection of 7th Avenue and Pine Street in the heart of downtown Seattle, Hotel Theodore is an upscale, 153-room hotel crafted to honor the city’s long tradition of makers, builders, and doers. An ideal urban romantic escape for couple’s, Hotel Theodore is currently offering a Sweetheart Savings deal which includes 14% off bookings in Premium King, Superior King and all Suites (excluding Penthouse), plus a complimentary bottle of wine and is available for stays from now through February 28th. Lovebirds will also enjoy the property’s signature Sleep Experience program which includes plush bathrobes, Mascioni sheets, Simmons Black Label pillow-top mattresses, and EnduroTECH environmentally responsible foundations.
- Dossier Portland, OR | Located at the intersection of SW Alder Street and Park Avenue, Dossier embodies Portland’s curated lifestyle in harmony with the city’s natural surroundings and serves as a launch pad for exploring the sprawling landscapes. With 205 spacious guestrooms and thoughtful, locally inspired amenities and the ideal downtown location, Dossier welcomes travelers seeking an urban escape in touch with nature and connected to culture. Couples booking stays from February 1-19, 2021 can take advantage of the property’s Valentine’s Day package which includes a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and S’mores Kit by 1927 S’mores.
- The Bradley Fort Wayne, IN |Born of Midwestern charm and modern design sensibilities, The brand-new Bradley, opened its doors in July 2021 and has become the cornerstone of entertainment and hospitality in the growing urban center of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Not just another hotel, the 124-room property is a true reflection of the city, felt through the genuine spirit of community, industry and creativity that abounds beyond its own walls. For the ultimate romantic retreat in Fort Wayne travelers will not want to miss out on the property’s Valentine’s Day package inclusive of a complimentary Bottle of Prisma rosé or Bottle of Four Roses Bourbon for weekend-stay bookings throughout the month of February.
- Viceroy Chicago Chicago, IL | Located in Chicago’s fashionable Gold Coast neighborhood just steps from the Magnificent Mile and Lake Michigan, Viceroy Chicago offers a locally-inspired, luxury experience for guests with breathtaking views and luxury food and beverage options. This Valentine’s Day, Viceroy Chicago is offering romantic options for all comfortability levels amidst the pandemic. Couples can indulge in luxurious reservation add ons including unlimited popcorn and movies for the ultimate night in, escape from the winter weather with a relaxing bubble bath and bottle of bubbly, or venture up to the rooftop bar, Devereaux, for caviar and cocktails in a private chalet.
US Virgin Islands
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas Thomas, USVI
- | Following a $100-million renovation, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas features an alluring blend of sea-inspired luxury and resort amenities. Romantic experiences abound at this beachfront paradise year-round, but guests visiting over Valentine’s Day will be wowed by specially crafted experiences. Highlights include an intimate couples’ massages set on the property’s stunning over-the-water seaside cabana, an ultra-romantic private charter expedition aboard Lady Lynsey II, the property’s luxury catamaran, and a four-course Asian inspired tasting menu paired with top-of-the-line sakes at Bleuwater. For the ultimate romantic experience, guests can choose to experience Bluewater’s tasting menu in one of the property’s luxury poolside cabanas adorned with flowers and complemented by the glow of the infinity pool and the cool ocean breeze.