Blue Parallel Launches Stunning New Travel Videos
12 April 2022 – Having spent the last two decades orchestrating trips for the world’s most discerning travelers to the natural and cultural wonders of Latin America and more recently the Mediterranean Basin, Blue Parallel recently announced the addition of Blue Parallel Polar, offering an exciting array of unmatched experiences far from the crowds in Iceland, Norway, Swedish Lapland and Antarctica. Now, there are four stunning new videos to further illustrate just how wildly magical these new offerings are in these extremely remote regions of the world: Lapland Luxury Adventures (Sweden); Off the Beaten Path Iceland; Norwegian Fjords (Summer); Norway’s Lofoten Islands (Winter).
The best of Blue Parallel’s new offerings include:
- 12 days by luxury private yacht to the Polar Circle and a night spent camping under the midnight sun on the Antarctic mainland;
- a snorkeling or scuba diving excursion in Iceland’s Silfra fissure (a rift formed between the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia) and insider exploration of the Westman Islands, one of the country’s best kept secrets;
- in the Viking spirit of Norway, Blue Parallel travelers can have a once-in-a-lifetime private rib boat safari experience to Runde Bird Island, as well as hiking and biking along Geirangerfjord, a 20-km long fjord and UNESCO World Heritage Site and staying at a remote lighthouse on a private island in the middle of the ocean;
- Lapland offerings include stunning gourmet dinners in the wilderness, an insider tour of the iconic Ice Hotel and private, guided dog sledding across the winter-white landscape with one of Sweden’s most illustrious mushers.
- Reservations can be made via 301-263-6670 or email@example.com.