3 Unmissable Events for Your ‘Gig Trip’ Bucket List + Where to Stay
In Skyscanner’s Travel Trends 2024 report, it shares that ‘Gig tripping’ will be a big reason for travel this year, with 18% sharing they would book long-haul flights.
To help travelers stay in the know about once-in-a-lifetime events this summer and avoid the FOMO that comes with missing out, here are three unmissable events for your ‘gig trip’ bucket list and where to stay?
With a number of events in luxury rental brand, onefinestay destinations, such as Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour and the Summer Olympics, onefinestay has a home and experience available to enjoy every event on your bucket list this summer. Please see below for 3 exciting events + where to stay:
Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour in London: On her largest tour yet, Taylor Swift has embarked across 5 continents and is presenting over 140+ shows. Throughout her concert, she performs songs from all of her “musical eras” and loyal fans applaud her talent and dedication to bring all of her unique albums to life. The Eras Tour will be coming to London for 8 concert dates: June 21, 22, 23rd and August 15, 16, 17, 19, and 20th.
- Where to Stay: True to the brand’s uncompromised level of service and attention to detail, every onefinestay short-term stay is professionally managed by a concierge team. The concierge can bring the Eras tour to life in a number of ways including arranging a limo with purple-light interiors to take you and your friends to the show, arranging for a makeup artist to get get glitter glammed before, delivering a box of supplies to make one-of-a-kind friendship bracelets for the show, and even arranging for a tour of some of the spots listed in “London Boy” including a private guided tour of Camden Market, Highgate neighborhood and reservations for high tea in the West End at places like Rosewood London.
- Guests can book Swiftie-approved homes such as Hardinge Road which is near Wembley, Britton Street III, or Harcourt Terrace II You can view more homes in London and onefinestay amenities and services here.
Summer Olympics in Paris: The international multi-sport event will take place from July 26 to August 11, 2024 this year in Paris. This will be the third time Paris hosts the Olympics and the events are scheduled to take place in the city center, along with 16 other cities around France. Some of the summer sports include beach volleyball, golf, swimming, water polo, and more!
- Where to Stay: onefinestay’s 24/7 concierge team has created the ultimate personalized travel itinerary for those looking to book a gold-winning stay. With 25 venues spread over five miles in the city, onefinestay can arrange private transportation to any event, including the highly anticipated Opening Ceremony and the numerous museums that will host sports-related exhibitions, films, performances, and more throughout the summer. In the comfort of your home, the concierge can also bring in a private chef to create a feast of local eats and wine pairings from the region while you enjoy watching the games from home. If you’re looking to explore the buzzing city, the team can arrange reservations for you at top restaurants like Boutary, private tours at the Louvre or other admirable museums, a private dinner cruise on the Seine, exclusive sports lessons with top trainers to get into the sporting spirit, and more. To round out your stay, the team will also provide Olympic gear in support of your country’s bid to win!
- To compliment the extraordinary experiences, guests can look forward to staying in exceptional homes such as Rue du Dragon, Boulevard Saint-Germain and Rue Monsieur. You can view more homes in Paris and other onefinestay amenities and services here.
Festival de Cannes in France: The Cannes film festival is an annual event held in Cannes, France that welcomes all kinds of work and artists, Throughout the 15-day event, the festival previews new films across all genres (including documentaries) and from around the world to honor work. The Cannes film festival is scheduled to take place from May 14-25, 2024 and this will be the 77th International Festival.
- Where to Stay: The concierge team can also help plan a bespoke itinerary for travelers who are attending the 77th international Festival de Cannes event. Festival de Cannes is one of the world’s most widely publicized events and film festival that you’ll be sure you don’t want to miss! The onefinestay concierge can arrange for private transportation to the red carpet and screening events, take your group for an exclusive shopping spree to get “red carpet” ready, book private glam sessions for you and your squad, invite a top tier chef to host a grand dinner and screening party, and more.